Monday 28 January 2019

Sporty Everyday Look for Sims 4 Female

Hey guys!

Here's a fresh new look for you which you may have seen over on my Instagram (@Isla_Sims_). I've switched up her style a little bit and made her more sporty. She's got a new hairstyle too!

I hope you guys like it!

Sims, The Sims, The Sims 4, Sims 4, Sims 4 CC, Sims 4 Fashion, Sims Custom Content

Shirt: Aerys Top by LumySims
Leggings: Designer Sporty Leggings by Pinkzombiecupcakes
Shoes: Simoshe Nike Sneakers via S4S

Sims, The Sims, The Sims 4, Sims 4, Sims 4 CC, Sims 4 Fashion, Sims Custom Content

Hair: Skye Hair by Simpliciaty
Earrings: Earcuff Pack by Grafity CC

Makeup and nose rings can be found in my previous post.

Let me know what you think of this look in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Lives Matter Resources

Donate: Black Lives Matter: blacklivesmatter.com The Bail Project: bailproject.org Reclaim the Block: reclaimtheblock.org Minneso...