Friday 14 June 2019

Bella Goth Makeover: The Sims 4


Hey everyone!

I gave Bella Goth a little makeover.



If you want to see how I did it, take a look at the speed CAS video below!



I used a fair bit of CC in this makeover, I've tried to link as much as I can down below from what the tray importer has been able to find.

I hope you like these looks!


Everyday:

Formal:

Athletic:

Sleep:

Party:

Swimwear:

Hot weather:

Cold weather:

Links to CC:

3D Eyelashed V2 by Kijiko 

Warm Neutral Eyeshadow by Kenzar Sims

Long Gown Dress by Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla

Designer Underwear by Pinkzombiecupcakes

Sable Eyes by Simpliciaty

3K Skin, Blush and Lips by Dangerously Free Jellyfish

Simoshe'Runs (Nike) by Ellie Simple

Ephemeral Choker by Simpliciaty

Earcuff by Grafity

Jacob Dress by Hzele

Lorena Top by Toksik

Natalia Lipstick by Fashion Royalty Sims

Designer Sporty Leggings by Pinkzombiecupcakes

Highwaisted Fishnets by DD Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Lives Matter Resources

Donate: Black Lives Matter: blacklivesmatter.com The Bail Project: bailproject.org Reclaim the Block: reclaimtheblock.org Minneso...